SSITC realizes the growing need of information technologies in different sectors is essential to execute missions in a way that saves cost, effort and accelerate its growth. SSITC therefore adopts a policy to guarantee continuous development for all sectors in order to introduce user friendly solutions using the most recent technologies. The end result is an environment that achieves:
- Re-engineering the infrastructure according to global standards and organize a rational data flow.
- Establish a comprehensive base for the interior framework for controlling and assigning responsibility based on predetermined missions and automated procedures for confirmations and tasks assignment.
- Consolidate integrated systems in order to provide high quality data.
- Introductory statement includes a clear vision for the infrastructure.
- Achieve gains in effectiveness through simplification, rationalization and automation.
- Reduce manual and paperwork by automating tasks and procedures and confirmation actions.
Optimum use for technical resources
- Periodical check for all technical resources "Applications, programs and networks".
- Continuous running processing guarantee through adopting several plans to avoid breakdowns.
- Saving the technical resources by using the most recent technologies.